Hobeich Endodontics is honored to have received a 2016 Top Dentist award and 2016 Patients Choice award. Dr. Hobeich and staff would like to thank our referring dentists and their patients for their support and votes.
Hobeich Endodontics' mission is to provide specialized and comprehensive care in a friendly, safe, and state of the art environment. Our focus is on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the pulp (the soft tissues within the tooth; i.e., the "nerve") and the periapical tissues (i.e., the root end area) of the teeth. Dr. Paul Hobeich, a local for over 25 years, and his team look forward to serving Tucson, Arizona and becoming your root canal specialist.
Goals of Hobeich Endodontics:
- Provide the highest quality of care in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Incorporate the most current endodontic technology and clinical techniques and present a clean and professional appearance.
- Educate and answer all patient questions pertaining to the procedure being performed.
- Treat emergency patients the same day with minimal waiting time. This means that emergencies will be seen immediately if possible, and always within one business day of office contact.
- Inform and collaborate with the patient's general dentist about the procedure being performed. This will include:
- Calling or sending a detailed report after the initial examination stating: if/when the patient will be returning to our office.
- Sending a post-treatment report/radiograph stating diagnosis, treatment, and detailed results of our examination.
- Being personally available to take calls and answer any questions from referring dentists.