Hobeich Endodontics' mission is to provide specialized and comprehensive care in a friendly, safe, and state of the art environment. Our focus is on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the pulp (the soft tissues within the tooth; i.e., the "nerve") and the periapical tissues (i.e., the root end area) of the teeth. Dr. Paul Hobeich, a local for over 25 years, and his team look forward to serving Tucson, Arizona and becoming your root canal specialist.
Goals of Hobeich Endodontics:
- Provide the highest quality of care in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Incorporate the most current endodontic technology and clinical techniques and present a clean and professional appearance.
- Educate and answer all patient questions pertaining to the procedure being performed.
- Treat emergency patients the same day with minimal waiting time. This means that emergencies will be seen immediately if possible, and always within one business day of office contact.
- Inform and collaborate with the patient's general dentist about the procedure being performed. This will include:
- Calling or sending a detailed report after the initial examination stating: if/when the patient will be returning to our office.
- Sending a post-treatment report/radiograph stating diagnosis, treatment, and detailed results of our examination.
- Being personally available to take calls and answer any questions from referring dentists.